Video How to Use
How To Use
***Video of using GA show all the steps below***
“Verbage written on screen of video
Words in black are to be said on the audio, words in bold are to be typed onto the video and shown ‘clearly, simply and stylishly’
- Dry your skin before applying. I prefer to apply after my morning shower before you get dressed (this makes sure you can cover all spots AND you won’t get it on your clothes) “Apply before makeup”
- Shake lightly to mix moisturizer and SPF together
- Spray into hands to apply to face
- Place in all key areas. Cover your: *lips *eye area (as close as you can) *Ears In addition to:Nose Face neck (if exposed) All other skin areas that will be exposed: arms, hands, etc.
- Tap lightly in all the key areas and let your skin absorb the Armor, lightly rubbing in in an upward motion from chin to forehead expedite absorption
- Reapply every 1-2 hours if outside, while driving, & immediately after swimming, sweating, or toweling. If you’re only inside reapply every 4-6 hours, UVA rays are still coming through (the rays that cause cancer, aging, wrinkles etc. but not visible burns), When in doubt, reapply. Ginger Armor has No added fragrance, is safe for daily use on sensitive skin. Hypoallergenic. Medical grade formula”
- Spray onto hands to apply to a clean & dry face.
- Reapply every 1-2 hours if outdoors & immediately after toweling or swimming
***Video of using GA***
---this should also be typed out clearly and include the additional notes in grey--